? ??????????????What a Day? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??16 Grabs Today. 1788 Total Grabs. ??????Pr
eview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????????????????????????Matrix? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (15 Ratings)??16 Grabs Today. 5579 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ??? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

26 January, 2009

About Mikosubaka

Hi, I'm Mikosubaka and I'm a 13 year old boy and I'm in the 8th grade! Don't ask me anything personal because I hate that and yes I play club Penguin (ur suprised huh?). Ummmm well I don't know what else to say but I have to thank Stickers for making me a member of Club Penguin Wave... Actually...I do hope I can contribute to the group.

Mikosubaka, Club Penguin Wave

4 comments:

Stickers303 said...

Great! Thanks for joining!

~Stickers303~

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mikosubaka said...

Yarr sure thanks for telling me SO politely...

Anonymous said...

congrats :) and i feel kinda sad cus I wasn't able to enter yet bcos my internet suddenly ugh... right in the middle of the email! and now, when i have internet again, i lose my chance.... oh well, i'm still ur numba 1 fan!