? ??????????????What a Day? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??16 Grabs Today. 1788 Total Grabs. ??????Pr
eview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????????????????????????Matrix? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (15 Ratings)??16 Grabs Today. 5579 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ??? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

10 February, 2009

French!?

Bonjour! I'm not French but still boum! Boum means party! There are new French servers! It's kinda weird to have other penguins speaking french! LOL!!!!!!!

P.S. See the post below to see about Silly Chille! See the post below that post to see information on the party!

~Mikosubaka~

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol lucky u i have to learn indonesian cause the school thinks its better
from kiwi23

Tarryn said...

stickers 303 and miko it is nyrrat11 rember me can i join you guys

Anonymous said...

Congrats stickers, you are now trilingual, you can speak english, french, and australian. lol! I'm only bilingual.

Anonymous said...

woops, I said stickers303 but I actually meant Mikosubaka.

Anonymous said...

stickers can u and josip log onto msn its been ever

techdeckguy said...

Thanks for following my blog!

Anonymous said...

Ok! Me and my team are having our first contest. If any of you guys want to come, there is a prize for first,second and third place. Hope you come. O ya my website is: http://athletico96.blogspot.com/