? ??????????????What a Day? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??16 Grabs Today. 1788 Total Grabs. ??????Pr
eview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????????????????????????Matrix? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (15 Ratings)??16 Grabs Today. 5579 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ??? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

16 February, 2009

Toys update! (Late Alert!)

I know it's late but new Club Penguin toys will be coming out soon which could mean a possible new code!


We will give full detail as soon as we can so wait till then!

Oh and here is something some of you might've not known about the Puffle Party!

1.There are only 3 puffles right now that can play games!

2.A red box is in the Cove because red puffles love to surf!

3.A pink box is on the Ice cube because pink puffles like to play Aqua Grabber!

4.Lastly, a purple box is in the Dance Club because purple puffles love to dance!

I don't know about the other boxes, probably have to do with future puffle actions.

P.S. I broke something yesterday! I have know idea yet but I'll find out later today! Oh, and look below to see how to be a CPW model or have your igloo shown!

EDIT: I found out I broke my arm! (ouch!) It's so hard to type now!

~Mikosubaka~

2 comments:

Mikosubaka said...

Ok I just found out I broke my arm.

River Racer said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.