? ??????????????What a Day? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??16 Grabs Today. 1788 Total Grabs. ??????Pr
eview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????????????????????????Matrix? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (15 Ratings)??16 Grabs Today. 5579 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ??? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

15 March, 2009

Arggg!

UPDATE: 10,000 HITS!!! LOL I WAS THE 10,000TH VISITOR!

Mimo Chat is mad at me! I tried to login to my regular account: Miko and it says that my login is denied! I even made a new account and it still blocked me! If this is happening to you or if you have any clue of why I'm blocked, plz tell me!


~Mikosubaka, The guy that got blocked~

10 comments:

Testapenguin said...

I have to say, you have a pretty good site! I could help [or not], as I have five years blogging experience!
~Screenhog~ (chobotsgang.com)

Anonymous said...

someone hacked your account miko :(

Happywagon.

Anonymous said...

Thats happen to me before and they said they don't know my email and they already had it and I got confused but a day later it worked.

-Lolgabbyrock

p.s write something about how you became a CPG MOD please thanks!!!

Swimy said...

yo its swimy i think hes tring to ind the hackeer ok thats wat i think ok so when that hacker gest on he ll find it and do something to it s/he

Anonymous said...

dude someone might of banned u when the hacker hacked u

Anonymous said...

E_NOLOGIN_BLOCKED? maybe it lost your user string you got in the e-mail.

River Racer said...

Is mimo a close friend too you?
Also i saw Mikosubaka and Orange Land (orange land added me) but anyways bye!

P.S. Just because I did 1 bad comment on mimos site saying I posted this before ya! He never let me put on a comment again! Mean mimo!

Mrpengiewin said...

River what do you mean he won't let you comment and what did you say in that comment???

...Mrpengiewin

Anonymous said...

OMG YES IT HAPPENED TO ME! bUT I GOT A NEW ONE!

River Racer said...

all I put in that comment is "I posted that before you" please post this comment! And then he wouldnt let me comment ever a gain