? ??????????????What a Day? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??16 Grabs Today. 1788 Total Grabs. ??????Pr
eview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????????????????????????Matrix? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (15 Ratings)??16 Grabs Today. 5579 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ??? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

18 March, 2009

Sculpture Update!!!

Hey ppl! I'm back from being blocked from Mimo's Secret site! How you ppl doin? I'm good!!!


Well here it is!!! The sneak peek for the new sculpture contest! Obviously this picture was taken in Ski Village.

~Mikosubaka~

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Stickers, I am just asking, is tomorrow good for a party for u and Mikosubaka? I am checking with a kiwi boy also, and Confupenguen and Leggofmyeggo.

Mrpengiewin said...

PARTY??? I'M SOOO IN! (maybe) I will see if I can make it just PLZ comment on the CPGA site to let me know about it OR send me an Email I think that you should know it and if you don't then just leave a comment SIMPLE! I need a good full out party with some good old buddies from the good old days!!! LOL guys OLD is a funny word!

...Mrpengiewin

Anonymous said...

Yay ur back on Mimo Chat!
Lol i entered three sculptures hopefully one of them wins XD
Bubbles 1705

Anonymous said...

coolnessness

Anonymous said...

yo stickers! dragons r playing now vs the titans. we r winning, woot!!
-angie (aka angi2die4 on mimochat)