? ??????????????What a Day? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??16 Grabs Today. 1788 Total Grabs. ??????Pr
eview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????????????????????????Matrix? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (15 Ratings)??16 Grabs Today. 5579 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ??? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

26 March, 2009

New chat bubble and stage announcment!

EDIT: Sorry but I didn't know about this so here it is!





Club Penguin will now have gear for games...AWESOME!!!

Games with gear include:

Ski Hill- Sled Racing
Cove- Catchin' Waves
Ski Lodge- Ice Fishing
Dock- Hydro Hopper

Also, Snesei gives a clue for the Martial Artworks Catalog comming out Friday!



Awesome!!! Non Members can now go into the Stage starting tomorrow! Sadly, only the famous penguins will appear in backstage =(

Also, Club Penguin put the new chat bubble up and it is better than before in my opinion...sorry I don't have a pic but I'm really busy!

~Mikosubaka~

3 comments:

Jedilachlan/Pokemon5181 said...

Dear Stickers303,

Please stay on Club Penguin and This blog.

I love this blog, when I need cheats I come to this blog.

I am your biggest fan.

Please Do not quit!

I even made a post about how good you are click on the link to go to it:

http://pokemon5181-clubpenguincheats.blogspot.com/2009/03/stickers303-rocks.html

~Pokemon5181

Tarryn said...

there is nothing for sled racing if there was it would be cool
(Nyrrat11)

~Sandy 2618~ :) said...

Hey stickers and mikosubaka this is Sandy 2618!! I was looking at this post and then I realized there are also other cheats for games too. I don't know if you know this but you probably do because you are awesome but on aqua grabber if you bring your pink puffle she/he will follow your aqua grabber machine!!

~Sandy 2618~