? ??????????????What a Day? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??16 Grabs Today. 1788 Total Grabs. ??????Pr
eview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????????????????????????Matrix? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (15 Ratings)??16 Grabs Today. 5579 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ??? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

21 April, 2009

30,000 Hitz!

UPDATE: LOL NICE MIKO ;-) LOOK AT SIDE BAR FOR INFO ON PARTY!

Stickers
And
Miko

Will
Have
A
Celebration
Kewl?

Here
Is
Miko's commment

lol, first I want say that it says S.A.M. W.H.A.C.K. H.I.M. I want this to be an awesome party!

Also there has been a update to the Puffle Catalouge! A White Puffle Kennel and Bed ;-) Thanks to the team on 3Jel97's site! Visit in blogroll!

*Mikosubaka*

12 comments:

Random Matthew722 said...

Lol np Stickers :D

Hope I can come to ur party!!

-Matthew722

Anonymous said...

grats!:)

Wii Wii Wii1 said...

AWESOME GUYS:-) thats so cool i wish i had 30000 hits i have something like 1100

Tarryn said...

cool i want to go but if it is at 7:30am i will be still asleep
(nyrrat11)

Bubbles 1705 said...

Congratulations!
I'll try come my bball games at 4:10pm and if i dont have hw then i can go!
btw, miko and sticks, ur so good at vote-o-rama on planet cazmo, every time i go on i see ur names on the leader board.
Bubbles 1705

Tennisbaseball said...

sweet you guys have 3000 hits!

flab147 said...

cool i wanna go oh ya and stickers ur so lucky ur a mimo mod.i hav been tryin to be a cpg mod for 2 months and im not one yet lolz

Stickers303 said...

BB - 3000? How can I have 3000 hits when I had a 5000 hits party lolz! You mean 30000!

Bubs - Hope you can make it! 7:30am our time k!

Flab - Yer im pretty lucky! Good luck!

Dex Dude said...

WOAH! Niice guys! I just got 3,000 hits! Lolz!
~Dex Dude~

Techdeckguy said...

hey stickers and mikosubaka, I haven't been visting your site lately but Ive noticed that your site just keeps getting better and better! So keep waddling.

Wii Wii Wii1 said...

me quiting my blog i stuffed it up and i cant get it back and i wont come back

Gamer12356 said...

it appears i m bored. i think i can come to ur party. remember EAST COAST RULES!

Later sitcks! (it does)
-Gamer12356