? ??????????????What a Day? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??16 Grabs Today. 1788 Total Grabs. ??????Pr
eview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????????????????????????Matrix? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (15 Ratings)??16 Grabs Today. 5579 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ??? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

14 April, 2009

Medieval Times sneak peek!

Ok, finally! My internet was down so now I can make this post!

Remember that time when Club Penguin had you vote for the next upcoming background for May '09 Penguin Style Catalog? Well choice #3 won! If you don't know how it looks like looks below.



Well it seems I was right that the next party will be a Medieval Party! (WOOT WOOT!) I hope this one will be even better than the last one, which was awesome in my opinion...


Also, scroll down to see Ask Stickers 2!

~Mikosubaka~

0 comments: