? ??????????????What a Day? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??16 Grabs Today. 1788 Total Grabs. ??????Pr
eview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????????????????????????Matrix? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (15 Ratings)??16 Grabs Today. 5579 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ??? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

26 April, 2009

The Epic Day

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aox4JXK1fAg

I've had an epic day on April 25th and the vid above is part of it(special thanks to Matthew722 for trying your hardest and don't worry, you'll progress)! The other parts were better but I didn't record them :(
Anyway the other parts were that me and Gamer12356 had a showdown in Sled Racing. It ended up that me and Gamer were the even(in my opinion). So, me and Gamer played in all 5 minigames and it ended up Gamer winning 3-2. Gamer fought hard and won in Sled Racing(I missed a ice patch ;-)), Connect 4(I have no idea how???), and Card-Jitsu(Oh, he got lucky ;-)) That means I won Dance Contest and Mancala. I hope we can go again Gamer =)
Scroll down to see that Stickers is back...from where?

*Mikosubaka*

3 comments:

Gamer12356 said...

dont worry miko. ull have another chance. TO LOSE!!!! lol take that as something to remember that will haunt u. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! lol but yeah get ready!

Later Miko! (get medical attention for sticks! STAT! GET GAMES! INTERNET! HUMANS! ANYTHING!!!!!!!)
-Gamer12356

Anonymous said...

I love Viva La Vida! It's my favorite song!

-Athletico96

your good friend Swimy1998 said...

Hey miko u want to go head to head in minigames well lets do it some time since were good friends