? ??????????????What a Day? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??16 Grabs Today. 1788 Total Grabs. ??????Pr
eview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????????????????????????Matrix? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (15 Ratings)??16 Grabs Today. 5579 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ??? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

27 April, 2009

I ALWAYS LOSE!!!

If you don't know, Cp Mixin Gang is having a picture contest. My pic is number five. I don't think it would be fair for me because mine isn't done by computer :( But since I've lost in every contest except the one that Stickers had when he needed a helper and here I am now, thanks Stickers your the best!!! Anyway since I've lost every contest except one, you don't have to vote for me by popularity, vote for fairness.

*Mikosubaka*

7 comments:

Red Chile said...

hey miko, its totally okay.
i lose sometimes also.

i have great contests at my site, u should check them out :D

RedSoxGirl72 said...

thanks so much Mikosubaka! A lot of blog owners tell their fans to vote for them in a contest! That's really nice of you to give everyone a chance! Mine is #1, so I'm really excited! Rock on Miko!

-RedSoxGirl72

fluffy54605 said...

whats there url?

Dex Dude said...

Lolz I voted for you! I'm that one vote! I love the pic!

~Dex Dude~

lol said...

I love your picture, Miko! I voted for it!

Club Penguin Mixin' President
Orange Land

Happywagon said...

Awesome. I would vote for you (sorry) but as you said, vote for who we think should win, so i voted for redsoxgirl72, not because i know her in real life and she is a good friend of mine, but because hers rocks. Really, it's Super Sand Flipper. Your's is good for not being done on the computer though. ~Happywagon

juggle78 said...

What's CP mixin gang?????