? ??????????????What a Day? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??16 Grabs Today. 1788 Total Grabs. ??????Pr
eview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????????????????????????Matrix? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (15 Ratings)??16 Grabs Today. 5579 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ??? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

08 May, 2009

Card Jitsu Tourney **CANCELLED**

Due to the confusing and all that stuff I have cancelled the card jitsu tourney. Also i have no time anymore because school is getting busy and i have a load of homework so yea, CARD JITSU TOURNEY IS CANCELLED!!!!

*Mikosubaka*

3 comments:

Mrpengiewin said...

awww... MrP is sad... (some people call me MrP and some call me Mrpengy and some call me Pengy or Pengie or a WHOLE BUNCH OF NICKNAMES!!!

...Mrpengiewin

Anonymous said...

awesome! Maybe you could make it earlier next time?Speaking of homework I need to get cracking on that now :(

Fire8877 said...

awww. that sucks

fire8877 (CPG MOD??)