? ??????????????What a Day? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??16 Grabs Today. 1788 Total Grabs. ??????Pr
eview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????????????????????????Matrix? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (15 Ratings)??16 Grabs Today. 5579 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ??? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

13 May, 2009

Mimo's secret site isn't working!

So I know how Mimo's hamster Carl is giving away a prize(i kno wat it is and u can too) but I cant get on cuz it keeps saying "Please wait!"

ANY HELP?

*Mikosubaka*

5 comments:

Wii Wii Wii1 said...

yea thATs what happens to me it so annoying i really wanna win

kiwi23 said...

oh that happened to me

kiwi23 said...

lol havnt been commenting here for some time

sahana :) said...

COOL BLOG! Can you follow my blog cpchatzandcheatz.blogspot.com? I will follow this blog.

Pingu19879 said...

yeah it wasn`t working for me either maybe it has something to do with what country you live in because we both live in Australia?