? ??????????????What a Day? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??16 Grabs Today. 1788 Total Grabs. ??????Pr
eview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????????????????????????Matrix? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (15 Ratings)??16 Grabs Today. 5579 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ??? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

02 May, 2009

Card-Jitsu Tourney

UPDATE: NO SPOTS LEFT FOR BACK-UP PENGUINS!!! PLZ SAY UR PENGUIN NAME IN UR EMAIL!!!

This tourney will be dedicated to Coolblueydr because his tourney didn't work out. So here are the teams that will be possible!

Blazers Team- Bb Polo745, Coolblueydr, Fire8877, Coolman44

$$$ Team- Matthew722, Aqua Blue500, Rockhoppergp, Fluffy54605

Stickers Team- Athletico96, Flab147, Leish7, Wii wii wii1

Miko Team- Mikosubaka, Orange Land, Stickie408, Zxz192

Back-ups: Tboyman, Greenguy1003, Mrpengiewin, Musawinx1, Red Chile

Here are the rules: NO CHEATING. NO BETRAYING. NO TRADING PENGUIN FOR PENGUIN.

There are only 16 spots in this tourney. Each team has 4 penguins. If one of the players are absent then we will have a back-up penguin. There are 5 spots for the back-up penguins. The 4 teams will battle. The one that loses will play the other team that loses. The teams that win will then have a battle. The team that wins will have a tourney between the penguins in that team. The penguin that wins will get a future prize! I only have one and I want this to be a multiple prize tourney so that the runner up will also get a prize.

Just e-mail me at mikosubaka@gmail.com

If this tourney doesn't work out then CPW may do it another time!
*Mikosubaka*

11 comments:

Daddey said...

i wanna join a team

himskater12 said...

hey can u check out my site plz

Zxz192 said...

What do u mean IF stickers comes back?! He IS coming back, right?

Froggt said...

may i be 1

Justadude said...

aww im touched and so winning!

-coolbluerydr

Anonymous said...

yesssss!!

Swimy1998 said...

hey sryi want to join but i dont want to send my email to u ok it tells where i live ok so bye amd plz plz plz plz put me on were good friends


Swimy1998

Random Matthew722 said...

When is it!?

Fire8877 said...

Yay!. I got in the Blazers Team! I'm really good. I beat a black belt as a yellow belt and a ninja as an orange belt! I'm a ninja noy. ;-)

Fire8877

Mrpengiewin said...

hm... I would like to be a backup but when is the tournament??? It depends on when but I SHOULD be able to do backup... I will Email you Miko...

...Mrpengiewin

Fire8877 said...

When is it?


Fire8877
Part of the Blazers Team! YAY!