? ??????????????What a Day? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??16 Grabs Today. 1788 Total Grabs. ??????Pr
eview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????????????????????????Matrix? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (15 Ratings)??16 Grabs Today. 5579 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ??? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

06 May, 2009

First Rounds!!!

Here is the first rounds for the Card Jitsu Tournament!!!

May 8th
4:00 PST
$$$ vs Miko

May 9th
5:00 PST
Blazers vs Stickers

EVERYONE CAN WATCH!

Make it good!

Also, look below and at "The Zone" for the penguin of the week 2!

*Mikosubaka*

11 comments:

Zxz192 said...

Yet again this is another thing I cant make. 5 pst (i presume you mean AM) I'm at school so I gues you'll have to cross me off the list... I KNEW this would happen. Oh well. Sorry I can't go. And well done to whoever gets my place :(

Anonymous said...

Aww sorry.....

I'll be in bed.... but maybe if I can sneak down the stairs and into the computer room(ninja work required to get downstairs,lol). So probably you'll need to get a replacement....

-Athletico96

flab147 said...

eeek in ireland wer i come from thats on midnight my game so i wont be able to show up sorry stickers team u can use a back up guy

Flab147 soz stickers and mikoskubaka

Swimy1998 said...

omg this is so funny i was doing this one game in math today and it was longatuid and latitude and guess where i got syndey austraila it was so funny

Wii Wii Wii1 said...

thank god its a sunday lol 5:00pst is 10:00am a day after my b-day

Mrpengiewin said...

COOL I am still a backup... how do I know who might need me??? I will try to go and be there...

...Mrpengiewin

Dunnker said...

I can Come!

Anonymous said...

Wii wii wii! Thx! Now I kno wat time it is 4 me! 9:30 am!! yep, I can make it(probably)

Fire8877 said...

cool. I'm playing on the 9th.

Fire8877

Musawinx1 said...

I cant come if its PM but if its AM ill be there. Let me know so i can (hopefully) come.

Zxz192 said...

Or actually I think I can make it! maybe ill see u there