? ??????????????What a Day? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??16 Grabs Today. 1788 Total Grabs. ??????Pr
eview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????????????????????????Matrix? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (15 Ratings)??16 Grabs Today. 5579 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ??? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

14 July, 2009

Adding some more stuff!

Hey Miko here and I feel that I need chat mods for the chat in the Lazy Zone. I will have a contest soon for it so be ready for it! Also, I might need someone to be an author here but who knows.

*Mikosubaka*

3 comments:

Firestar9003 said...

cool! I would love to be an author and a chat mod!

Millywily said...

im ready! :D

kiwi23 said...

ha its getting kinda weird with stickers303.blogspot lol wonder if u can make a new blog and just say for everyone to go to it cuz yeh stickers303.blogspot haha lol