? ??????????????What a Day? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??16 Grabs Today. 1788 Total Grabs. ??????Pr
eview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????????????????????????Matrix? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (15 Ratings)??16 Grabs Today. 5579 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ??? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

15 July, 2009

Happy77 talks about Music Jam!

Happy77 shows us how the Music Jam decorations start! Here is a draft abd here is the finish!


To read more about this click here.

Also, by my own decison I have made Hfsuhf a chat mod. There is only 1 spot left for the other one so be ready cause the contest will be delayed for tomorrow!

*Mikosubaka*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey miko remember me im your friend and txt me when you have time k

Anonymous said...

i cant wait for the fan and musicaly iceickles to come back, i hope the giant instroments are in the dojo agian

-hfsuhf

Dodge the Hedgehog & videog1500 said...

No more POTW?
I guess everybody will know that i was the last POTW...I guess...