? ??????????????What a Day? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??16 Grabs Today. 1788 Total Grabs. ??????Pr
eview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????????????????????????Matrix? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (15 Ratings)??16 Grabs Today. 5579 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ??? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

17 July, 2009

Ehhh...

I think I might just QUIT. IF you haven't noticed, around January people have started making blogs! And now a lot of people have choices to make on will blog they like. Check out the hit counter, it barely budged ever since I started to own this site! I might also QUIT Club Penguin cause I, uhhhh might feel like it or something(can't say...). There probably aren't much people reading this anyway but I'm sorry if this bothers you. I'm still thinking about this... There isn't much to say *looks ^up^* nevermind. But anyway I might just take one stroll around Club Penguin with all my penguin friends, then I'm off the thing FOR GOOD.

Till next time,
Mikosubaka

7 comments:

Tennisbaseball said...

stay dude

kiwi23 said...

plz dont quit

Wii Wii Wii1 said...

plz plz plz dont quit ur awesome ill make sure ppl come here dude this site is awesome if u really wanna quit the site then plz plz plz dont quit cp ur awesome man

Wii Wii Wii1 said...

anyway look how many ppl have voted in the poll about 45 ppl my site only gets 15-20 ppl

Anonymous said...

NOOOOO don't quit!!

Anonymous said...

dont quit!when i didnt have many people i had contests for coin codes and i tried to advertise on club penguin
-hfsuhf

Justadude said...

i quit my blog :(

never got past chapter 7 of my story

HEY its name was cp power

-Coolbluerydr