? ??????????????What a Day? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??16 Grabs Today. 1788 Total Grabs. ??????Pr
eview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????????????????????????Matrix? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (15 Ratings)??16 Grabs Today. 5579 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ??? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

17 July, 2009

Chat Mod and Author Contest!!!

Okay, first here is the contest for being a chat mod.

Comment on every post, this will tell me how often your on this site and be a mod here.

How to become a CPP author(not an admin). If you're going to be an author here your job will be to post cheats for the catalogs. I'll start doing the free items and pins soon enough.

This is similar to how I got to be an author on CPW. Send me a persuasive e-mail. My e-mail is mikosubaka@gmail.com It's also on the bottom of the site so you can just see it there.

*Mikosubaka*

2 comments:

Wii Wii Wii1 said...

soz dude but i ahve my own blog to do most things

Snake348 said...

I have my own blog but ill still try and be an author!