? ??????????????What a Day? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??16 Grabs Today. 1788 Total Grabs. ??????Pr
eview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????????????????????????Matrix? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (15 Ratings)??16 Grabs Today. 5579 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ??? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

23 July, 2009

Pick a color any color!

Hi guys! It's Miko here and Greenguy1003 still hasn't made his post yet...

Anyway, the time to pick a color has begun!
Which one will it be?

What did you choose?
Also, the dock is now orchestral! Wish my violin was in tune...I'd be playing it right now ;-)

*Mikosubaka*

2 comments:

Dex Dude said...

Lol I play violin. Oh, and just to let you know, I am ready for when you change the site URL! You will be on my blogroll ASAP (As soon as posted lol)

~Dex Dude~

Red Chile said...

what happened to stickers303?